Learn To Drive
At Wests School of Motoring, Romford, our Instructors work to a strict code of conduct to help you get the best possible tuition.
- Is he/she fully qualified, i.e. green licence holder. The expiry date is clearly shown on the licence.
- How reliable is the instructor – will he/she turn up on time everytime?
- Uses a driver development card to track your progress.
- Adapts your tuition for you.
- Gives you a full lesson of one-to-one tuition.
- How much time will you spend parked up listening to your instructor talk.
- Does not smoke or use a mobile phone during your lessons.
- Do they use you as a taxi to pick up the next pupil whilst on your lesson.
- Is the instructor insured to allow provisional licence holders to drive their car.
- Can he/she produce an insurance certificate to prove this?
- Can the instructor produce confirmation that he/she has had a Criminal Records Bureau
check carried out on them?
- The DVSA insist that all instructors are subject to a CRB check in order to verify their
suitability to being a driving instructor.